Re: [dpub] CSS Priorities Spreadsheet

> I’ve responded to a few more of the comments in the google sheet.

Thanks so much Dave!

> I would encourage you to edit the math-related bits as you see fit, as
your knowledge of this area is at least a billion times greater than my
own.

Mmm, not so sure ;-) I guess since it is a list of CSS issues pointing to
MathML does not always seem right, e.g., pointing to element-based
mlabeldtr seems off when I hear about future CSS counters work. Then again,
MathML includes copious amounts of styling ability (but that's a different
discussion).

Peter.