Re: MathML 3.0 Becomes ISO/IEC International Standard (Press Release)

And - in keeping with the Education and Outreach efforts, DBW has already
ran a piece:
http://www.digitalbookworld.com/2015/mathml-language-certified-an-international-standard/

Publishing Perspectives and Publisher's Weekly did not send links, but also
will be covering this release.

--
- Nick Ruffilo
@NickRuffilo