Re: [DPUB] agenda 20150622

> Can you (or perhaps Peter) explain briefly what ISO standardization means
for MathML?

Technically, it means very little. The MathML spec hasn't changed in the
process, though there were many useful comments from ISO members which will
improve the spec as a document (e.g., typos, clarification of language,
clarification of default behavior etc).

IIUC, ISO serves as an important stamp of approval for many potential
adopters.

Peter.