Re: (Possibly) core issue on identification with EPUB-WEB, packaging, fragments...

Well... then every web site today is in a "package". Which seems like
confusing terminology to me, but we can go with it. That just changes to
"if we use a different packaging format than is already used to package all
existing web sites, do we still have a problem?" That is, these cons only
seem to apply if we do something new, is that right?