Re: WG Action: Conclusion of 'Archive' Top-Level Media Type (arcmedia)

Hi,

It's difficult to tell the difference. If I were to hazard a guess,
there were a couple of people very interested, and more that would have
been interested to see work done but who didn't have time to make it
happen. The WG chair had a difficult enough time getting reviewers for
the documents that he requested the WG be closed.

- -Heather

On 7/23/15 3:52 PM, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken wrote:
> Hi Heather,
>
> Thanks for the update. Do you know if this has more to do with lack of
interest or lack of resources?

> Thanks,
>
> Tzviya Siegman
> Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead
> Wiley
> 201-748-6884
> tsiegman@wiley.com

always be reopened if there is enough community energy to do something).

> -Heather

Real-Time Area has not succeeded in getting its work going, and is now
closed. Its mailing list will also be closed. The IESG contact persons
are Ben Campbell, Alissa Cooper, and Barry Leiba.