Re: Call for comments from IG: STEM survey first draft

Tzviya and Ivan

 *   K12 = "Primary and secondary education", typically education up to age of about 18 (the term 'High School' is largely North American too!)
 *   University students = 'Tertiary education', 'Higher education', first or undergraduate degree students
 *   Graduate students = Second or research degree students (Masters, Doctorate etc). There is a certain lack of clarity whether 'grad students is a subset of or disjunct from 'university students')
 *   In terms of educational audiences, there's also an important group missing from the list of examples, and that's Adult education (which itself could be broken down into vocational and non-vocational), also sometimes called 'Continuing education' in Europe.

Graham

Graham Bell
EDItEUR

Tel: +44 20 7503 6418