Re: Fwd: CSS Counter Styles Level 3 is a W3C Candidate Recommendations (Call for Implementations)

On 04/02/2015 08:17, Ivan Herman wrote:
> FYI. If we have implementers in our midst, their feedback would be more than welcome!

Note also that the i18n WG simultaneously released an updated WD of

Predefined Counter Styles
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-predefined-counter-styles-20140821/

which provides custom rules for over a hundred counter styles in use
around the world. It serves both as a ready-to-use set of styles to copy
into your own style sheets, and also as a set of worked examples.

ri