From: Bill Kasdorf [mailto:bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 4:43 PM
To: Shane McCarron; public-digipub-ig@w3.org; david100@sympatico.ca
Subject: RE: Footnote discussions

At first glance that is sounding good to me. I particularly like the use of the role attribute to distinguish types of notes (not as much for the presentational issue, which @class addresses, but for differences in desired behavior that Liam articulated and I summarized earlier). I'd also love to have the attribute that would enable (when desired) opening the footnote inline like summary and details.—Bill K