From: ahby@aptest.com [mailto:ahby@aptest.com] On Behalf Of Shane McCarron
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 11:06 AM
To: public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Subject: Footnote discussions

The HTML Accessibility Task Force has asked me to try to get input from DPub on the introduction of a footnote element (presumably for HTML 5.1).  This would be in the context of things like requirements, default role, etc.  They are looking for this input in the next two weeks.  Is there a way we could schedule some time to discuss it?  If, as I assume, that this group has opinions.

--
Shane McCarron