Re: [PWP] HTML email

>From a developer standpoint - the main reason for restricting
HTML/CSS/Javascript is the potential for malicious code.  Unlike an
attachment, the user cannot simply say "don't view this email" if they open
it, it renders.

If PWP could address "sandboxing" in such a way that it could limit
exposure, then it COULD be a very good solution.   I'm not sure if that is
really within the scope of PWP, but email currently does have different
sections for "text" and "html" (so you could simultaneously send an email
as both text and html and let the email client determine) so having a 3rd
option of the "pwp" version, or somehow have the "html" section be replaced
with a PWP, that would be interesting to me.

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo
@NickRuffilo