Re: Fonts (was Re: follow up on service workers for publishing platform)

Hello Tzviya,

> Correction: Vlad co-chaired web-fonts and Chris L was team contact.
> Thanks for the note, Vlad. :-)

I was in fact the chair of the first W3C Fonts WG (the one that
produced @font-face, font descriptors, but failed to mandate a single
required font format). That work was later merged into CSS2.

I also chaired the SVG Glyphs in OpenType CG.

Vlad is the chair of the current W3C WebFonts WG, the one that
produced WOFF1 and is producing WOFF2. And also of ISO SC29 WG11,
which standardizes OpenType as ISO Open Font Format.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley