Re: [pwp] Progressive enhancement of digital books

Hi Dave,

Great!

For the sake of the demo, I donıt see why in slide 5, you donıt give
href="nav.html" in the link in c0001.html?
Obviously as the link points to a non existant file, it doesnıt work in
ordinary browser as shown in slide 5.
but with a link pointing to nav.html, it should work or is index.html a
reserved name?

Bets,
Luc