Re: text-align examples

I'm intermittent on this thread, sorry if it was already discussed and I
missed, but it looks like it's mostly about numbers, correct?

Assuming so, it'd be great if you could classify which use cases can be
solved by tabular-num[1] and which cannot.

[1] https://drafts.csswg.org/css-fonts-3/#tabular-nums

/koji

: