Re: Need to cancel todays meeting

Sorry everyone, I sent this message to the wrong mailing list, this was intended to go to the DPUB accessibility mailing list only not the entire Digital Publishing mailing list.

Thats what I get for not verifying who I am sending to :)
Have a great weekend everyone.

Charles LaPierre
charlesl@benetech.org