Re: "Completeness" as a feature of a POW (aka EPUB+Web)??

proposed concrete definition:

**portable** (in Web context) means:
*does not require active serverinfrastructure*.

or to state it another way, **portable** means that
*all programmatic elementsare part of and execute in the context of the
content* ("code-on-demand" in
Roy Fielding terms).

--Bill