Re: "Completeness" as a feature of a POW (aka EPUB+Web)??

Another example from the learning space is that ability to link out to an
external grade card server to capture data from problems/homework
assignments in an eTextbook, with the further online/offline requirement
that those results be cached if no external connection exists, to be
synched once one is reestablished.

*Paul*
--
Paul Belfanti