Re: Relationship between W3C and IDPF, for this work?

I do not think there is a written, formal document on this. However, the group itself has been set up in a strong cooperation with IDPF, accompanied by a numerous presentations, public panels, a series of joint workshops that actually led to the creation of this activity, or a joint participation in the EDUPUB initiative.  All that is also been reinforced in the current charter proposal and the mutual memberships of the two organization.

Is there anything specific you are looking for?

Ivan

> On 10 Aug 2015, at 18:01 , Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> Can someone point me to a document that details the exact relationship between the IDPF and the W3C as it relates to the work of this group?
>
> Thanks,
> Leonard

Digital Publishing Activity Lead