From: <matt.garrish@bell.net>
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Richard
            Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: "public-digipub-ig@w3.org" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>,
            "DPUB-ARIA public-dpub-aria@w3.org" <public-dpub-aria@w3.org>,
            Heather Flanagan RFC Series Editor <rse@rfc-editor.org>
Date: 04/14/2015 01:46 PM
Subject: RE: case for abstract?

That would be a preferable outcome, IMO, since there are people keen on
keeping.

I don't see that adding a "prefix" changes it being abstract. A note that
clarifies and references the "abstract roles" to make clear it is not one
should reduce confusion. If someone is keen enough to read deeply enough
into the spec to be able to understand abstract roles, they should be able
to make the distinction.

We've removed the one offending sentence that has been pointed out at the
beginning of the role summaries, since there are no abstract roles defined
in the module.

Matt

Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM]