Re: [dpub identifiers] Please review updated Identifiers TF wiki

Matt,

Thanks.  I don't quite understand what the 2nd part means.  Does that mean
an <A> without an HREF is just a "If I knew what the URL was, I'd put a
link here, but I don't?" or is it along the lines of "I would like a link
to be able to point to this specific point in the document."

I know that in practice, using # in a URL, the browser will simply find
anything with that ID and scroll to it, turning any item with a unique
identifier into an anchor of sorts.

-Nick