FW: Schema.org Community Group created

FYI, likely of interest to members of DPUB IG too.
--Bill K

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Schepers [mailto:schepers@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:20 AM
To: W3C Public Annotation List
Subject: Fwd: Schema.org Community Group created

Hi, folks–

This is probably of interest to many of you on the Web Annotation WG.
Schema.org has created a W3C community group to act as a forum for discussions about that site and its vocabularies.

I know we talked about using Schema.org vocabularies instead of Dublin Core for the Data Model, so if you're supportive of that idea, you might also be interested in joining this new CG.

Regards–
-Doug