From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:35 AM
To: Dave Cramer
Subject: "Improving typography on the Web and in eBooks"

Dave, everyone,

Richard Ishida has just put together kind of a landing page for the various typography requirements reflected in the documents published at W3C:

https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Improving_typography_on_the_Web_and_in_eBooks

I think it will become a really valuable page, including for the publishing community, too. Maybe we have additional comments on it... B.t.w., we will have a joint session with Richard (and other people in the I18N work) at the F2F meeting, most probably Friday afternoon.

Digital Publishing Activity Lead

GPG: 0x343F1A3D

WebID: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf#me