RE: "Improving typography on the Web and in eBooks"

From: Julie Morris <Julie@bisg.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:09:16 +0000
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Dave Cramer <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
Great idea. BISG also has a resource on typography for ebooks, which published this summer and is available for free download here: Field Guide to Fonts for Ebooks<https://www.bisg.org/publications/field-guide-fonts-e-books>.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie Morris

Project Manager: Standards & Best Practices

Book Industry Study Group | BISG.org

Tel: 646-336-7141 Ext 14

Email: julie@bisg.org