Reserved a polycom for the TPAC f2f

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:54:27 +0200
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
I have just made a reservation for a Polycom device for the TPAC F2F, meaning that people may dial in. I still have to make a zakim reservation; I expect the same dial in code that we use for our usual calls will be available.

Because there is a limited number of lines, it would be good to have a feeling for the number of people who would use this facility before making the reservation. Can you just drop me a mail if you are among those?

Thanks

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
GPG: 0x343F1A3D
WebID: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf#me