Re: [Trackbot admin] Re: [dpub] Summary document for our metadata discussion Monday

Ivan,

I am not sure there is a way to automatically generate a new issue from
an email, therefore I have created (manually using tracker) those 3
issues in tracker, raised by Tzviya Siegman.

https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/track/issues/raised

Thierry.

>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140908T11&

>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2014Aug/0019.ht