Fwd: Time zones next week

This mail was sent by my colleague to another group but is also valid for the European members of our group who plans to dial in to the F2F meeting...

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)

Begin forwarded message: