From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:50 AM
To: Jean Kaplansky
Cc: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken; Luc Audrain; W3C Digital Publishing IG
Subject: Re: [Moderator Action] [DPUB] Spring F2F

Tzviya and I plan to be in Toronto, ie, it would work for me, personally, but I suspect more people will be around at the IDPF conference in NYC. Also, having it in NYC gives us the opportunity to visit the new offices of Hachette:-)

Ie, I am more in favour of NYC in this case (in spite of the fact that I do not like New York but I do like Toronto as a city!).

Ivan

Digital Publishing Activity Lead