De : <Siegman>, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>>
Date : lundi 24 novembre 2014 18:06
Objet : [DPUB] Spring F2F
Renvoyer - De : <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : lundi 24 novembre 2014 18:07

Hi All,

We have decided on 26 May, the day before the IDPF conference at BEA for our next face to face meeting. We will meet at Hachette Book Group’s new office: 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.

Thank you to Hachette for hosting this meeting. More details to come closer to the meeting.

Best,
Tzviya, Markus, and Ivan

Tzviya Siegman * Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead * John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
111 River Street, MS 5-02 * Hoboken, NJ 07030-5774 * 201-748-6884 * tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>