From: Coralie Mercier [mailto:coralie@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 4:52 AM
To: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org; chairs@w3.org
Subject: Reminder, survey closes 16-Nove - Re: Your feedback on TPAC2014 is welcome

Thank you to all who took the TPAC 2014 feedback survey already.
It is open for two more days.

   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/tpac2014-feedback/

Chairs, please, forward to your group(s).

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/