[latinreq] New working draft for CSS GCPM module

From: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 16:59:42 -0400
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
For those of you with the good sense not to subscribe to www-style, I
thought I'd pass on the news that an updated working draft of GCPM has
been published. This may be of interest to some folks in DPUB.

* * *

The CSS Working Group has published an updated Working Draft of the
CSS Generated Content for Paged Media Module:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-css-gcpm-3-20140513/

GCPM covers features useful for paged media, such as running headers,
footnotes, leaders, cross-references, bookmarks, and page selectors.

Since the last Working Draft was published two and a half years ago,
many things have changed. Some sections were moved to other
specifications. The text has been entirely rewritten, and has a new
editor. The changes are documented in the working draft itself:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-css-gcpm-3-20140513/#changes

We welcome your comments! Please send any comments to this mailing
list, <www-style@w3.org>, and prefix the subject line with [css-gcpm]

For the CSS WG,
Dave Cramer