Re: [accessibility] User stylesheets in browsers

Dave,

The WAI Protocols and Formats working group discussed this and we agreed
that with features like absolute positioning and the extended features of
CSS coming to mobile that CSS has become far too complex for and individual
to effectively write a user style sheet that will work across sites and in
fact it will do more harm that good. Also, as we move to user context
adaptation it will be better that the style adaptation be done by the
content provider as they will understand how the site was created and can
tailor it directly.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger