[Re-scheduled] Join meeting Protocols and Formats WG/Digital Publishing IG

Janina, Michael, PF WG, DPUB IG

The join Teleconference meeting between the Protocols and Formats WG and
the Digital Publishing Interest Group,
is Re-scheduled on the same day, monday august 25th at 17:00 UTC (10:00
PST, 19:00 CET, 13:00 EST), to accomadate the late request from the PF WG.

I hope this slot will now accomadate everyone.

To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

The Zakim bridge number is +1.617.761.6200.
the code conference is 3782 ("DPUB"), followed by the # key.

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:
Address:  irc.w3.org
Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21
IRC channel: #dpub

Thierry.