RE: setting a join meeting Protocols and Formats WG/Digital Publishing IG

All dates work for me as well.

Besyt
George

From: Charles LaPierre [mailto:charlesl@benetech.org]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 12:19 PM
To: Thierry MICHEL
Cc: janina@rednote.net; Michael Cooper; w3c-wai-pf@w3.org; W3C Digital
Publishing IG
Subject: Re: setting a join meeting Protocols and Formats WG/Digital
Publishing IG

All 3 dates work for myself as well.
Thanks
_______________________________

Charles LaPierre
charlesl@benetech.org

On Jul 7, 2014, at 9:45 AM, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

Janina, Michael, and Protocols and Formats WG,

During our Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference today, we have
discused issues about structural semantics, and we would like to have the
opportunity to discuss these with the Protocols and Formats WG.

We would appreciate if we could setup a join meeting to clarify the
following issues:

1- the formal mechanism to define new values for the role attribute
The role attributes has been considered for values and usage that are not
necessarily Accessibility related, may be values for replacing the EPUB
type.

2- if a specific value is accepted by the Protocols and Formats WG, for
electronic books or publication, are those values automatically accepted by
the HTML5 WG; would the HTML5 validator accept them?

With the summer vacation, would a join meeting mid august fit the
Protocols and Formats WG ?

for example on mondays august 11th, 18th or 25th at 15:00
UTC (08:00 PST, 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST).

Let us know which date fits best your availability.

Best

Thierry Michel