From: Peter Krautzberger [mailto:peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 10:56 AM
To: Bill Kasdorf
Cc: t-cole3@illinois.edu; Bill Mischo; Bonn, Maria Stella; Ivan Herman; Karen Myers
Subject: Re: more potential contacts for DP-IG STEM/MathML Task Force

Thanks everyone.

I have started a google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DGO1QAoAnlBObSADC85Bd3eH4Up9x8xNGowFLk521bk/edit?usp=sharing>; everyone with the link should be able to comment.

It's just contacts for now (still growing) -- next up: a collection of questions.

Peter.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com<mailto:bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>> wrote:
Thanks, Tim. Yes, virtually all of these are folks active in SSP. That's why I think some outreach through SSP in general might be of great benefit to us, as we discussed on the call you and I had with Peter last week. But in the meantime these are all good names. Rick Anderson is particularly important: he comes from the library side of the world and is very thoughtful and articulate on these issues. (I would also include Kent Anderson, JBJS; David Crotty, OUP; Joe Esposito, consultant; Howard Ratner, CHORUS; Mike Clarke, Clarke & Company; and Ann Michael, DeltaThink, in that category. And Maria Bonn!!) We have a wealth of good contacts in this area!

--Bill