RE: [metadata] I have added my points of yesterday to the Wiki...

Yes, thanks, Ivan! I thought I _had_ used real headings. So using the heading styles does NOT accomplish this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 4:41 AM
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG
Cc: Bill Kasdorf; Madi Weland Solomon
Subject: [metadata] I have added my points of yesterday to the Wiki...

Bill, Madi

As Bill asked for yesterday: I have added my points of yesterday to the Wiki to

https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/Metadata#SCOPE
https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/Metadata#2._Are_there_deficiencies_in_the_current_OWP_that_need_to_be_remedied.3F
https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/Metadata#Guide_to_Vocabularies

Bill, I have also exchanged the headers to 'real' headers to make use of the automatic table of content generation of the wiki. I may add some styling later today (or tomorrow) to make all this more readable. I hope the structuring I used is what you intended...

Thanks

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
GPG: 0x343F1A3D
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf