From: Peter Krautzberger [mailto:peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 6:26 AM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken
Cc: Ivan Herman; Thierry Michel; W3C Digital Publishing IG
Subject: Re: Summary of yesterday's meeting (Was Re: [Minutes] 2014-12-08 Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference)

Thanks, Tzviya.

The role that came to mind first was something along the lines of statement (stealing the term from JATS).

Like "question", it groups content. Use cases are Postulate, Hypothesis, Experiment, Result, Example, Definition, Proposition, Theorem/Lemma/Corollary etc., Proof.

It seems to strike a good balance for grouping formally distinct fragments. (Then again, looking at the roles from EPUB category "testing" perhaps there's room for additional roles.)

Peer.