FW: [DPUB]Accessibility and Education Metadata

Forwarding Gerardo's e-mail to the full list.--Bill

From: Gerardo Capiel [mailto:gerardoc@benetech.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:05 AM
To: Bill Kasdorf
Subject: Re: [DPUB]Accessibility and Education Metadata

Bill,

Thank you for pointing this out. Matt Garrish, who many of you know via EPUB 3 / IDPF work, put together a crosswalk between the ONIX accessibility properties and the Schema.org<http://Schema.org> accessibility properties. It may be useful to extend this to other ONIX fields.

http://www.a11ymetadata.org/the-specification/metadata-crosswalk/

Apologies to those whom I've already communicated this to.

Cheers,

Gerardo

Gerardo Capiel
VP of Engineering