Re: May be a relevant discussion for eBooks: 'zip archives as first class citizens'

Hi Ivan,

Yes, agreed. And my concern is that there will be two fragment
specifications for EPUB -- CFI and whatever the WHATWG come up with (if
anything) -- potentially neither of which have the full picture and
therefore don't cover all of the requirements from both communities.

Rob