Re: Feedback on CSS 3 text

Bert can say whether the topic will be on the agenda of the CSS group's face to face meeting, but I suspect it will. That meeting will be Monday and Tuesday a week at TPAC. Ideally, they should receive the merged comments mid next week. Do you think that is doable?

Sorry to push you:-)

Thanks

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)