Re: [pagination] Draft pagination document now in GitHub and online

+1

I agree, we shouldn't be dropping languages, though perhaps what Dave meant
was not out-of-scope for the group, but out of scope for his document.
Though, that is still confusing - would it cover Chinese as currently
written in Beijing, but not Chinese as currently written in Taipei? I think
splitting along these arbitrary lines (LTR, top down) is dangerous and we
should try to include all possible living languages in our requirements.
For instance, tweaking the width of a space before a period while ignoring
Tobira [1] seems short-sighted.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/document/d/1V_lzRT2KjpuzA_eH9FdSro9EphRBu37YyZEQS9-32Ko/edit?disco=AAAAAFz9uzk