Re: I have set up a github repo for the group

> On 25 Oct 2013, at 18:30, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
>
> Ivan
>
> Much thanks for setting up this wiki and sharing the Pro Git reference.

You are welcome!

There is also a page for the various github repositories we may have in the future:

http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Documents_Repositories_Index

Indeed, after experimenting a bit I realized, and Dave agreed, that it is probably a better approach to have a separate repo per document (probably per task force), because the various developments will not interfere with one another.

> That should be useful. There's even an ePub version.

Really? Where is it? I was looking at the Web site, as well as its repo, and I did not find it...

Ivan