Last call for css3-text

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 22:22:02 +0200
Cc: member-i18n-core@w3.org
To: chairs@w3.org
The CSS WG issued a last call for css3-text:

    CSS Text Module Level 3
    http://www.w3.org/TR/css-text-3/

Abstract:

    This CSS3 module defines properties for text manipulation and
    specifies their processing model. It covers line breaking,
    justification and alignment, white space handling, and text
    transformation.

We'd like to especially ask the I18N WG and DPub IG for a review.

Everybody else is invited to send comments, too, of course.

We've unilaterally set the deadline for comments to November 7. Please, let us know if you need more time.

For the CSS WG,

Bert