Re: Tooling for our documents (was Re: pagination: initial draft available)

On 10/4/13 10:00 AM, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

>My personal choice would be to use ReSpec+Github+tracker. Some people on
>the group are also active in other groups at W3C, they can also advise.
>The point is: we have to choose, and the ones who will edit documents
>should have a priority on choosing...

That sounds good to me. I just did a tiny test with ReSpec and it looks
nice! I'll try to port the entire document. Ivan, once that's done I may
have questions about getting it set up in version control, as well as some
administrative questions. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.