Hardware problems at MIT... the call can go on with some issues

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:24:58 +0100
Cc: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
To: Markus Gyilling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>
Markus, everybody

just to warn you: there is a major hardware failure on one of our machines at MIT. As a consequence, the IRC bots (zakim, etc) do not work. The teleconference hardware _does_ work, so we can dial in with the usual code (3782#), but we may have difficulties with the minutes, there is no queue control, etc. Sigh...

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
GPG: 0x343F1A3D
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf