Re: [TPAC] Dinner

From: Brady Duga <duga@google.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 03:16:32 +0000
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
OK, shall we somewhat arbitrarily say anyone who is interested meet in the
Wuzhou lobby (building A), perhaps near all the tpac stuff? No idea where
we are going, a walk this morning (that I am still on) hasn't revealed
much. Though I did find an interesting meat market... Let me know if that
time doesn't work.