Re: [TPAC] Dinner

From: Cramer, Dave <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 22:00:52 -0500
To: Brady Duga <duga@google.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
On 11/10/13 10:56 AM, "Brady Duga" <duga@google.com<mailto:duga@google.com>> wrote:

Any digipub folks in shenzhen interested in meeting up for dinner somewhere tonight (Sunday)? I am at the Wuzhou guest house , but up for wherever.

I'd be interested. I'm at Wuzhou all day for CSSWG, although I'm staying at Pavilion Century Towers.

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.