Fwd: [Moderator Action] Requesting a joint meeting between the Digital Publishing IG and HTML5 Chinese IG

Forwarding this mail to the IG list (Zi Bin does not have a write access to the IG list). I guess we have to agree on this by email now.

Personally, I think having a discussion would be very good; 90 minutes only on this topic may be too long.

As an alternative: I do not know how lone some of you will be around. We could propose to have a separate meeting on Thu or Friday.

Ivan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Zi Bin Cheah <zibin@oupeng.com>
> Subject: [Moderator Action] Requesting a joint meeting between the Digital Publishing IG and HTML5 Chinese IG
> Date: November 5, 2013 08:40:20 GMT+01:00
> To: "public-html-ig-zh@w3.org 中文興趣小組" <public-html-ig-zh@w3.org>, public-digipub-ig@w3.org
> Cc: Xiaoqian Cindy Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org>, Bobby Tung <bobbytung@wanderer.tw>, Kang-Hao Lu <kanghaol@oupeng.com>
>
> Hi friends,
>
> In light of the upcoming TPAC, I'd like to suggest a joint meeting between the two IGs.
>
> There have been some discussion in the Chinese IG on things related to publishing and I thought it will be nice for us to catch up with the Digital Publishing IG.
>
> Agenda
>
> 0. Mutual introduction
> 1. CSS3 text (some discussion on our side)
> 2. digital publishing requirement for chinese language (Bobby has written a spec/requirement and it'd be nice to know how everyone thinks)
> 3. anything else?
>
> This discussion won't be an exhaustive one, rather it is to put names to faces, discuss the agendas, and hopefully drive future online discussions.
>
> If everyone is cool, maybe we can do a 90 minute on Thursday during TPAC?
>
> ---
> Zi Bin Cheah
> HTML5 Chinese IG chair

Digital Publishing Activity Lead