W3C change tracking and revision / workflow Comunty Group

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:34:57 -0500
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
We have at W3C a Community Group about tracking changes to documents;
this was a topic of some interest at he Paris workshop we held.

http://www.w3.org/community/change/

is the existing group. There will be a lunch session at DITA Europe in
Munich in November for anyone there; I don't think this community group
is very active -- they may be a little ahead of the curve -- but it's an
area important to XML First / HTML First workflows so maybe it's worth
joining for some of the people here.

Liam