DevRel and the Web Education CG [via W3C Developer Relations Community Group]

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:34:57 +0000
To: public-devrel@w3.org
A few people have asked me to provide some background for this community group,
and to explain how it's different than the Web Education CG.  I'll try to
capture some of the motivation, background, and initial ideas behind this group.

This post sent on W3C Developer Relations Community Group

'DevRel and the Web Education CG'

http://www.w3.org/community/devrel/2012/03/22/devrel-and-the-web-education-cg/

Learn more about the W3C Developer Relations Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/devrel