Re: Network Information API: new editor draft

(I'm replying to public-device-status just in case of but this TF has
been shut down, last I've heard.)

First of all, I'm glad to hear you are going to implement the new
Network Information API draft in Webkit! :)

On 02/23/2012 06:24 AM, Gyuyoung Kim wrote:
> I agree with most part of the new draft. By the way, it seems Mozilla is
> implementing bandwidth based on empirical observation. Though I'm not sure
> whether that is right way, it looks good to me for now. I'm going to update
> existing WebKit patch based on new editor draft.

This specification has been made so it is easy to have an implementation
very close to the requirements without following them fully. Mozilla's
implementation isn't fully following the specs and will probably have to
evolve in that way.

Webkit doesn't have to follow the same path.

> P.S. There is typo: *bandwdith*. Please fix it.

I think it's "bandwidth" and I don't see any occurence of "bandwith". Am
I missing your point?

And sorry for the late reply.

Cheers,
--