Re: [vibration] Preliminary thoughts on the vibrator spec

> Justin - Do you have a suggestion or a preference how we should handle the specific case of vibrate() overloading assuming we cannot (yet) rely on Web IDL handling the order of overloads:

I am (fortunately!) not a webidl expert, but based on Cameron's post,
it doesn't sound like we have much of a choice.

Since we define vibrate(unsigned long x) and vibrate(unsigned long
x[]), we'll throw if someone passes something that's not an unsigned
long or an unsigned long[], right?

I think cancelling a vibration will be sufficiently rare that using
vibrate(0) or vibrate([]) is fine.  Those two are also clearer than
vibrate() or vibrate(null).

Just to check, the types |unsigned long| and |unsigned long[]| will
catch any numeric type, right?  So we don't have to worry if someone
computes a vibration time in JS and passes in 100.0003?  That's how I
read the WebIDL spec, for what little that's worth.

It'd be easier for me to have a preference if I had more than one option.  :)

-Justin