Re: CfC to publish new WDs of Sensor APIs - review by 27 Feb

Hi All, Fuqiao,

This CfC ended without concerns. The WDs of the below specs will be published at the earliest opportunity.

Fuqiao - we'll need your help in order to publish, since the CR -> WD transition is not supported by the automated publication system.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)